Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sleeping at Work

Exercise: I was kinda tired because I almost fell asleep.. it wasn't a very good session
Warm up: jog the mile.. stretch 90lb, 150lb leg presses

3 sets 8 leg presses@ 250... yep my legs were still feeling sore so didn't do too much.

3 sets 12 lat pull downs @ 87.5.. back feeling goood
2 sets 10 narrow @ 75
2 sets 10 parallel pullups w/ 30 assist
2 sets 10 chins w/ 30 assist
3 sets 12 bent rows @ 35

3 sets 10 tricep extension @ 30
3 sets 10 tricep pull thingys @ 22.5

warm up w/ 40lb, 90lb deadlifts
2 sets 8 deadlifts @ 110
a set 8 deadlift @ 120

Rested... finished w/ 3 sets hyperextension w/ 10 lbs

Deadlifts @ 120 has a rep of rounding, definitely not good for the back. I'll stay w/ 110 until my back doesn't round at all.
Upper back feels undertrained.. I'll work on the form

Eat:

Breakfast: Cereal and milk, peanut butter on english muffin, an egg.
Lunch: pasta-roni. it's nasty. never again. But my chicken from dinner last night was good
Not really dinner dinner: 10 slices ham sandwich.
Dinner: something delicious. I dunno I'm going to make it right now

Other Stuff:

I haven't been getting enough sleep recently, and work's been boring without test subjects. I tried to read articles but.. I fall asleep. I read books but.. I fall asleep. I do cell culture and.. I almost fall asleep but that would be bad and make alot of people mad. My boss is coming back on Monday though.. so lots of work to do then.

No comments: