Monday, July 21, 2008

Overdue Bills

Eat: Ate real clean, except for the Burger King Sundae. But I owed someone money and they didn't want to finish it so...

Breakfast: 2 English muffins, egg, cup of yogurt, some peanut butter on one of the english muffins
Lunch: A BIG turkey sandwich.. another bit of yogurt. A BK sundae shake =[ it tasted so good though
Dinner: cooking 2 porkchops wrapped in lettuce... with milk.

Lift:

Do I even need to post anymore? It's almost all the same. Anyway

Warm up: jog, stretch, 180lb leg presses, 60, 90 lb squats
2 sets of 8 squats @ 150 lbs. No form messup =D

4 sets 10 pull downs @ 87.5
2 sets 10 narrow @ 100
3 sets 10 pullups @ 40 assist
2 sets 9 pullups w/ no assist
3 sets 10 dumbell row @ 40

Attempted to try a barbell row; failed miserably. My back actually feels like it's been exercised. Must be doing something right. My left lat is considerably weaker, probably why my left trap is ever increasing in size to compensate. It looks beast, but really retarded cuz my right trap is lame-o.

Unfortuanately, 14 sets of back exercises kinda takes alot of time.

Finished with

2 sets 8 cable curls @ 27.5
2 sets 8 reverse cable curls @ 12.5 (they're hard trueee)

2 sets 15 hyperextensions

Other stuff:
I got no internet. I hate optimum and how it's the only cable provider in the area. Daaamn.
Wildwood soon, it's gonna be a new experience.

No comments: