Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Blues

Exercise: Run a mile (i.e distance around the block to the gym from my house) and stretch

2 sets of 10 @ 40, 90 warm up for squats
2 sets of 10 @ 150... I'm not very good at this, my knees weren't aligned on the last 2 reps

2 sets of 8 @ 250 leg presses... so much easier

2 sets of 12 lat pull downs @ 87.5
2 sets 12 wide grip @ 75
2 sets 12 narrow grip @ 110
a set of 10 assisted pullups @ 40
set of 10 assisted chinups @ 30
set of 10 assisted military grip @ 50

didn't feel like waiting for dumbell row space, gym closes in 30 mins (yikes)

2 sets 10 deads @ 120.. kept my back straight cuz a trainer was behind me

3 sets 10 tricep extension @ 25

3 sets 15 hyperextension w/ 10 lbs

walked around 2 minutes with 50 lb weights for grip

gym closed... =[

Eat: Probably 3 drum sticks with pasta... I'm running outta food. Some milk and a ham sandwich later. Protein powder? maybe if I exercise more than my current twice a week

Other Stuff: I should throw a housewarming party. The backyard is humongous and calling to me. There's also an industrial grade light for illumination into the night =]

2 comments:

Lu Wang said...

hit the weights!

o wait...u did

Sachin Desai said...

lu wang thought that it would only take 7 hours to drive to miami

he needs to hit the weights