Friday, August 8, 2008

Jumped!

OK, so no game on wednesday because I didn't have cleats. I hit the gym instead, but tweaked one of the rotator cuff muscles cuz it hurts. I did some RDL's, they punished my butt.. hard. no homo. Then I tried to do some GHR on the lat pull down machine but practically fell off... I did leg curls instead. Then I leg pressed a set of 8 at 300. Fun!

It wasn't a real hit the gym session btw... kind of fooling around

Food wise, I've been drinking ALOT of milk since it's going to go bad in about 3 days, and turkey breast because that's going bad in a few days too... Alot of PBJ sandwiches, and a Stromboli today. To celebrate the LAST DAY OF WORK. But I met alot of awesome people that I'll definitely miss.

Yesterday, however, I went into the basement to try and resolve the electric bill issue and got jumped by CHIGGERS!! (They look disgusting, use image search if you want)

No comments: